Indoor Skydive Roosendaal is an indoor skydiving facility located in Roosendaal, Netherlands. Experience the thrill of freefall in a controlled enviroment.
First Time Flyers:
* 6 Indoor skydive sessions € 114,50 (peak) / € 109,50 (off-peak)
* 5 Indoor skydive sessions € 104,50 (peak) / € 99,50 (off-peak)
* 4 Indoor skydive sessions € 92,50 (peak) / € 87,50 (off-peak)
* 3 Indoor skydive sessions € 79,50 (peak) / € 74,50 (off-peak)
All prices exclude a day insurance of € 1.50 per person.
Peak hours: Saturday and Sunday the whole day.
Off-peak hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday the whole day.
€20 per session extra
* DVD of your flight € 12,50 per item (if you order it up front you pay € 10,- per item)
* Unique Indoor Skydive T-shirt € 15 per item
Flyers must be at least 4 years old.
Gear & Training
You will be provided with all the equipment you need. This includes a jumpsuit, helmet, goggles and earplugs.
The entire first time flight experiences take roughly 1-2 hours. After arriving and checking in, you take part in a personalized training session before gearing up to fly. During your flights your instructor teaches you to fly your body. You take turns flying one at a time with other first time flyers.
For first time flights we recommend between 2 and 6 minutes of flight time per person. This gives you enough time to understand the basics of flying your body and is plenty of time for a great experience. For more pricing information, read our pricing article.
There are no reviews for Indoor Skydive Roosendaal yet.